1. Data on file. KITE (year two) first interpretable results. Novartis, 2021.
2. Brown D, Wolf S, Garweg JG, et al. Brolucizumab for the treatment of visual impairment due to diabetic macular edema: 52-week results from the KESTREL & KITE studies. Presented at: The Association for Research in Vision and Ophthalmology 2021 Annual Meeting. May 2021.
3. Data on file. KINGFISHER first interpretable results. Novartis, 2021.
4. Kang SW, Park CY, Ham D-I. The correlation between fluorescein angiographic and optical coherence tomographic features in clinically significant diabetic macular edema. Am J Ophthalmol. 2004;137(2):313-322.
5. Arnold J, Markey CM, Kurstjens NP, Guymer GH. The role of sub-retinal fluid in determining treatment outcomes in patients with neovascular age-related macular degeneration--a phase IV randomised clinical trial with ranibizumab: the FLUID study. BMC Ophthalmol. 2016;143(4):679-680.
6. Data on file. KESTREL clinical trial protocol (CRTH258B2301). Novartis, 2021.
7. Data on file. KITE clinical trial protocol (CRTH258B2302). Novartis, 2021.
8. Data on file. KINGFISHER clinical trial protocol (CRTH258B2305). Novartis, 2021.
9. Romero-Aroca P. Managing diabetic macular edema: The leading cause of diabetes blindness. World J Diabetes. 2011;2(6):98-104.